Thanks Peter,

3 or 4 out of 10 are failing each time. All SWFs are calling back to the
same location of a dev server.
Unfortunately testing in Firefox is out right now - they are using a dummy
payload (sent through using external interface),  which isn't coming through
in FF - I need to brush up on my JavaScript before I can get it working.