To make things a bit clearer, the docs say that mp3 should play without
problems IF YOU DO NOT TRY to access its ID3 info...

That is the case with Firefox... In IE (7) its seems that a request to get
the ID3 info is attempted, even though
I do not try to access the sound object's ID3 info...

Anybody from Adobe?

Thanks again,
Fotis

--