From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of johndoematrix
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: strange problem with remote object

Hi thanks for trying to help but i think you are not geting what am trying
to do here. Valdhor in my updates code i got rid of the creationComplete
thing and i created a button which when clicked fires
"remoteObj.userData.send();" but that didn't work. i guess you did not look
at my updated code. Tracy i am passing arguments to the remote object from
the form inputs (at least thats what i think) so that when my button is
clicked and fires "remoteObj.userData.send();" it can send the parameters
from the form to the cfc. overall i would like to return data corresponding
to the two fields (username and password) from the database to the datagrid.
i hope that what am trying to achieve here is well explained. i have a
feeling am missing something so i beg to be directed. thanks