Using swc's for your assets is great because it it also makes compiling a lot
quicker.

With organisation i would suggest a few more categories.

 - assets
 - component (eg. spaceship) logic
 - component factories.
 - main
 - main factories
 - main logic

these separate swcs/swfs make your compiling time even quicker.
The factories are basically used to instantiate everything your main game will
require.

Bjorn