I'm not on the forums, but they should be sending out the mailing-list
header in each email which allows you to create a filter to apply
labels to in Gmail.

When viewing a message in Gmail from the forums, click on the 'show
details' link, and there should be a -

mailing list    ausdotnet.lists.codify.com Filter messages from this mailing
list

Clicking on "Filter messages from this mailing list" should start you off.