I got spell check in the rich text editor to work in Firefox on the Mac, it's
the checkbox in the upper right corner and you have to turn it on. It seems to
run about every 20 seconds or so, not quite as instant as Firefox.

We're working on updating the subject to be shorter and I'm still trying to
investigate fixing the header which is more important than fixing the subject
line itself.

Matt

On 4/9/09 1:29 AM, "Tom Chiverton" <tom.chiver...@halliwells.com> wrote:

 On Wednesday 08 Apr 2009, Matt Chotin wrote:
> I've got reply by email working from my Entourage client, which part isn't
> working for you there?

The part where it bounces back. I've posted to the forums, and it appears the
problem is intermittent (which is worse in a way !) but across many users.

> Also not sure where spell checking is going wrong?

It doesn't.
I can either have a plain text editor that works with the firefox spell check
but eats line breaks, or a rich editor that has line breaks but not spell
check.

> As for threading, do you know which header is missing?  I notice that
> threading is more difficult for me now too, but as we talk to Jive support
> I'm not sure what header I want to be enabling.  Is it in "In-Reply-To"?

Again, the details are in the forums, but that sounds right. You would also
need to fix the subject line and make the content just the body text, not the
other guff it has now.
Ya know, how *every other web<->email system in the world works*.