Hi,

I'm trying to access a DataGridColumn when a user clicks on a DataGrid row. The
problem is that I'm not trying to access the column that was clicked on....

I want to select a checkbox that is always in the 2nd column whether a user
clicks on the 2nd column or not. I'm having trouble figuring out how to do
that......Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

<mx:DataGrid id="myDG" width="100%" height="100%"
itemClick="onItemClick(event)">

                        <mx:dataProvider>
                                <mx:XMLListCollection>
                                        <mx:source>