From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of raja_s_patil
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Create mxml custom component in a actionscript
event handler

Thanks Tracy Spratt,

> Ok, what happens if you just try to instantiate a Form1? If the code is
not
> finding this class then you certainly can't proceed.

As I have stated in my earlier posts commenting
the onItemClick function the Form1 can not be instantiated

if I remove comment on onItemClick function Form1 gets
instantiated

Please refer my First Post in this Thread.

I am not understanding what difference it makes
when I comment out a unused function.

Well to best my guess when Form1 is referred explicitly in
onItemClick function the mxml class Form1 is being linked
but when I comment onItemClick function Form1 Class is
not being linked.

Is there any way to Link this Form1 in application so that
its available for dynamic Instantiation i.e. without having
any explicit reference in main application.

Thanks and Best Regards

Raja