> For FB3 you also need to make sure that you have I believe FB 3.0.2 in order
> to use FP 10 Debug player properly. Less then that and I was getting a ton
> warnings about not having the debug player.

Thanks Mark, I see my version of Flexbuilder is 3.0.1, not 3.0.2!  I'll try
upgrading!

Everyone else, thanks for responding - a lot of you have been recommending I
understand there are two different versions of the Flash player - the regular
release and the debug version.  I'm not sure how I gave the impression I didn't
understand that, even from the beginning, I clearly do - especially if you read
my original post.  Funny, because I titled this thread, "Flash player 10
Debug...".  Maybe when Alex called them "binaries" instead of players and I was
confused by that and asked a question about what he meant, that threw some of
you off. Sorry! ;)  It was just because never heard of the Flash players being
called a "binaries" before - so I didn't know if he was talking about something
else entirely. Also, as I stated, I have run the uinstaller and then the
installer for the DEBUG version of the player without luck, as I mentioned.

So sorry for any confusion, didn't mean to waste your time responding to the
wrong question.  My problem is that after uninstalling FP10 and re-installing
FP10 DEBUG version, FB3 still does not recognize it.

I'm going to take Mark's advice and upgrade FB3 and see if that works.  Thanks
everyone for your help!

Jason