Have you considered if the class approach has any benefit over creating
a Multidimensional Array dynamically; based on the data.  Except for
having the option to create the matrix layout in a fixed manner,  it
might make sense to just use an Array var.  You're going to have to
iterate anyway, to set the item data.  Why not create the array at the
same time?

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "smitade" <smit...@...> wrote:

> Thanks - you guys rock!
>
> Good point about the geom matrix class. I'm coding some matrix algebra
algorithms. Actually I hadn't given it much thought just considered the
possibility of using the sorting function in the Array class.