Our current Modules are all in sdk 3.3
So far all is good.

We hope that if we decide to introduce modules later down the track the were
solely built using sdk 4+ that this would not be painful.

We hope that we will not have to use the 4+ sdk to compile our 3.3 modules
against in this scenario?

Have I been to vague? even if this is not the issue you were directly referring
to?

Thanks,

Bjorn