focusManager.showFocusIndicator = true works! I add it in the overriden
setFocus function and now the focus is always shown.

I understand for wraparound and you're right, it's better for accessibility
to change focused control...

Finally, calling preventDefault wisely is the key: other items are selected!

Thanks again Alex for all your answers!