Hi Jester,

 It does work,

 But I can do that only when I (in code) move the window up, but if
the window comes up due to user action if the user clicks on the
window title, I cannot set it.

Regards
Rajesh J
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wow... so if you do:
>
> yourMenu.setDepthAbove(yourTitleWindow);
>
> It doensn't work?

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hcmb2ds/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124424228/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>