Hey guys,
Just starting to build my first Flex 4 app.  I'm making an MenuBar as
the first thing I'm attempting.  I can get it working with XML data if I do
<mx:MenuBar>
    <s:dataProvider>
       <myxml>
    </s:dataProvider>
</mx:MenuBar>

However, I'd like to break out the XML data into a separate
file/component.  Normally I'm not so organized - so I don't really think
I ever did this in Flex 3, but I understand you can just create a Model
container, and you're good.

It doesn't look like I can do this in Flex 4.  I'm trying different
things with the DataGroup container  - putting a dataprovider in it, or
a XMLList in it, but nothing seems to work out.

Does anybody know the proper way to do this?
thanks!
ben