I have a chart which is created in actionscript with parameters specified by
the user.  So it needs to be flexible enough to accomodate all kinds of
different styles and types of charts.  One user would like to display lines on
the minor ticks marks at every hour.  Complicating matters is the fact that the
chart can be resized horizontally which would increase or decrease the space
available for such lines.

So how do I create a chart which displays grid lines every hour on minor ticks
and let's flex display major grid lines for each label.  I'm using a
DateTimeAxis, by the way.

Thanks.