I am using this but do not like it, because it will cover everything-
    even the task bar at the bottom of the screen!! Also will not show
    the native window chrome!!! To see those max, min, close button
    you will need to press escape button to make the window smaller
    and after that you will be able to minimize, maximize and close
    the native air app window. What I would like is instead of full screen,
    the window in max mode!!! Any idea???