I’m still trying to figure this out…. Anyone who’s had experience with this issue and found a solution, your help would be appreciated

I'm passing an array from Flex to a web service located in a CFC.
It returns an error that states:

"org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for array type"

I've tried any number of workarounds to no avail, including:

1.       including the array as part of a structure that is passed to
the cfc (the structure by itself passes fine)

2.       sending the array as a separate argument to the cfc

3.       creating a separate method within the cfc to handle the array

4.       trying the data types array, object, structure, and any to
handle the array

Brad Dardaganian