Hi Alex,

Thanks, then my question is, can the classes in Frame1 of a Module be offloaded
to RSL or by Link-Report?

My applications are using nearlly hundred of Module, maybe due to what you
mentioned about Frame1 class cannot be offloaded, Flex 3 has much more classes
in Frame1 then in Flex 2. In Flex 2, some of the Modules of my application has
only a few bytes, but in Flex 3, they become 4 TIME LARGER!!!

So, even a Module Frame1 code cannot be offLoaded? (These classes should be in
the application already...) That is quite a bad news, as the total Modules size
of the application now has nearlly DOUBLE for nothing...

Any good suggestion?

Regards
Dan