I have a UIComponent that is a component made up of a label and a background
image. I am running a loop to update the component, change the label and copy
the resulting bitmap to a standard image. My result is that I get the image
without any updates. The add function just pushes the counter of the label up 1
and updates the .text field of the label. The code looks like...

I know invalidatedisplaylist just adds a flag to a future update but how should
this be built.

var curX :int = 10;
var curY : int = 70;
var anImage : Image;
var imageBitmapData:BitmapData ;

while (curY < this.height) {
        bbMain.add(1);
        if (curX < this.width) {
           curX += 60;
        } else {
           curY += 60;
           curX = 10;
        }
        this.invalidateDisplayList();
        // Copy into new image
        anImage = new Image();
        anImage.width  = 54
        anImage.height = 54;
        anImage.x = curX;
        anImage.y = curY;
        this.addChild(anImage);

        imageBitmapData = ImageSnapshot.captureBitmapData(bbMain);
        anImage.source = new Bitmap(imageBitmapData);