From: Jason B <nos...@advancedonsite.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:25:33 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] creation timing on panel component

I'm calling a httpservice which I populate into this nutritionData
variable, I'm using a panel component to reuse it, and when I call the
#SETTER below it throws a 1009 error, I was wondering if the panel is
not yet created, if thats the case how can i wait until the panel is
created?

[Bindable]
private var nutritionData: XML;

#SETTER
pnlCreateBreakfast. meal = nutritionData. breakfast;