Yes, the AS3 is the same.

Tracy Spratt,

Lariat Services, development services available

  _____

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of fred44455
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:28 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Question about how to learn Flex 3

But will AS3 that I am learning under Flash CS3 be exactly the same than in
Flex 3? I mean I understand that the packages are sometimes different & have
compatibility issues but what I am trying to say is will be able to apply my
AS3 coding habits into Flex 3?

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,