I have a custom ItemRender that uses an ArrayCollection dataProvider.
Everything loads up and displays nicely, but I am having a heck of a time
finding out how to get at a specifc item in the list to change its state -
something like myDataContainer.ItemArray[10].state = "my_custom_state" to
get at the 10th item. Bear in mind its not the source ArrayCollection that I
need to get at, that's no problem, its access to the components that get
created from the ArrayCollection that I'm looking for. Is there a way?

Thanks very much.