I'm actually surprised that you refer to FlexCoders as "this mailing list".  I
only see it in Yahoo Groups, and I visit it when I choose to, just like a
forum.  I guess it can be used either way.

Like another poster said, last time I used the Adobe forums, a few months ago,
they were totally broken.  Search didn't work at all.  Maybe they have been
fixed.  It was also extremely frustrating because I spent *hours* trying to
figure out how to report the broken forum to somebody.  Eventually I sent a
personal email message to somebody at Adobe whose email address I had.

The Adobe Web Site has "contact us" links that are for things like buying their
products but has no way at all to report something like a broken web page or a
broken link.  It seemed to me like Adobe is a company that makes great
technology but thinks they are so good that they don't need to bother with
something as basic as letting users contact them to report problems.