I have been working on a project that has several thousand items populating an
Advanced Data Grid (ADG). Transmitting the data via AMF is lighting quick but
it all really goes to waste once it hits the ADG. I looked online and found
this bug with this work around.
http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-1964

Notice how the bug is closed, however, when using the latest version of the SDK
the ADG still blows chunks. It's very frustrating when a bug is closed without
proper validation. I have noticed this happen several times on the adobe jira
site. I would implement the work around but ILog has a direct dependency on the
ADG. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!