hi all,
we have a rich internet application coded with ajax which also uses flash
for some tasks via Flex Ajax Bridge (video & socket connection).

now we want to develop a desktop version with as little work as possible.

I've tried a simple AIR app that includes an html component where location
is set to our site.

The website works fine inside the html component but the problem is that it
is not behaving stable.
I tried listening the uncaught JS exception event but it is not thrown (so
what I guess is JS works fine).
I suspect timing does not seem to work properly.

I've also tried youtube and facebook, youtube also behaves unstable,
sometimes work, sometimes does not (maybe about load order). In facebook, it
says I don't have the correct flash player version to play videos.

So behind these, any experience or ideas on how to deal with this situation?
I don't wanna write the app from scratch as an AIR version which will
increase the maintenance costs and development costs a lot.

Any reference about the embedded html component differences from standalone
browsers ? or experiences about including a flash inside html component ??
btw, the site works fine on safari, ie6-7-8 and ffox2-3.

thanks,

yigit