Hi All,
Thanks a lot for your answers My Main need is...

I have remote SQL server need to connect using flex and give the output in
various charts...

For which i found flashbuilder 4 is easy but i am blank... i thought if i
can generate a WSDL file then it would be easy to bind in flashbuilder ie.
flex builder 4

Thanks
Suresh