Thanks for your help.

Using smoothing helped a bit, but I was still seeing pixelization. My image
was 100x100 and I was setting scaleX=.6 and scaleY=.6(using Zoom effect to
1), changing my scaleX/Y to .5 produced an image that was perfect. I guess I
need to respect the aspect ratio and use scale values that would not require
rounding???

Do you know if we need to set scale values according to the aspect ratio(any
rule of thumb)?

Cheers,

Greg