I'm still having this problem.

On the Mac how do I tell what version of the Flash Player I'm running?
In
About This Mac > Software > Applications
there is more than one, how do I tell which one I'm running?  The most
recent one I downloaded is this:
Flash Player:

   Version:    10.0.12.36
   Last Modified:    10/4/08 11:54 PM
   Kind:    Universal
   Get Info String:    Adobe Flash Player 10.0 r12 Copyright (c)
1996-2008 Adobe Macromedia Software LLC. All rights reserved
   Location:    /Applications/Adobe Flex Builder
3/Player/mac/10/mac/Flash Player.app
It doesn't say "debug" anywhere, but I use the FlexBuilder debugger a
lot and the debugger works fine, so I'm pretty sure I'm running a debug
version.  Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Johannes Nel <johannes....@...>
wrote:

> just using the debug player should give you that.
>
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:54 PM, mitchgrrt <mitch_g...@...> wrote:
>

> > I've recently changed companies. At my old company in the Flex app
we were
> > developing, whenever there was an unhandled exception we got a stack
> > traceback in a popup window. At my new company I'm not seeing that.
I see it
> > when running inside the debugger, in the console, but not when there
is no
> > debugger.
> >
> > I'd like to turn on the traceback and see it without the debugger.
Does
> > somebody know how to turn this on? I'm running FlexBuilder 3 on a
Mac.