I'm running the debug version of Flash player, sometimes in the debugger
and sometimes not.   It used to be the case that running the debug
version of Flash player, even outside the debugger, there was a stack
trace when there was an unhandled exception.  Has that changed?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "valdhor" <valdhorli...@...> wrote:

> I don't think you can. As I understand it, the production (ie.
non-debug) player suppresses errors so users don't see them.

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "mitchgrrt" mitch_gart@ wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, that was really helpful.  I'll bookmark those pages.
> >
> > Now I see positively that I have the debug Flash player, but I'm
still not seeing stack tracebacks unless I run in the debugger.

> > Any ideas how to set it so I can always see a traceback if there's
an unhandled exception?  Thanks.

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "valdhor" <valdhorlists@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Have you tried

http://www.adobe.com/livedocs/flex/3/langref/flash/system/Capabilities.h\