Thanks for the help turbo, can you give me a pointer on how would the
dataprovider look like? I currently is getting the xml returned back to me
through a web service. I have something like this in the code.

<mx:WebService id="PerfData" wsdl="http://10.20.33.34/Service1.asmx?WSDL";
showBusyCursor="true" requestTimeout="60">
       <mx:operation name="getDataXML">
           <mx:request>
           </mx:request>
       </mx:operation>

dataProvider="{PerfData.getDataXML.lastResult.Performance.TimeSlot}