Don't have a lot of time right now, but basically you're looking to massage the
data into something like this:

first collection for System ID 1:

<TimeSlot Time="11/1/09" ID="1" CPU="20">
<TimeSlot Time="11/2/09" ID="1" CPU="34">

Second collection for System ID 2:

<TimeSlot Time="11/1/09" ID="2" CPU="22">
<TimeSlot Time="11/2/09" ID="2" CPU="15">

Then use 2 series that plot Time and CPU.

-TH