It has happened now 4 times,

When I exit Flex Builder 3 my system crashes, screen goes black and the system
restarts. When I re-run Flex Builder it shows nothing in the Flex Navigator.

This wouldn't be a problem as I save (export) my work but the exported work
dosn't restore properly, while before I was working in the debug area it
insists on working in the release area. Which is not how I had it set up.

The only way I recover successfully is to create a new project, set up all my
php services and copy the files back, which takes ages.

Anybody have the same trouble, if so does anybody have any way to speed up the
restore or stop the crash happening?

- Stephen