Had this prob with another program, it was a major software conflict, something
like a windows BSOD so bad that it couldn't even do a BSOD.

Tracing this problem is a nearly impossible task for a normal user. It could be
a conflict with almost any installed software, my issue only occurred when I
had MS Office & IEX (the crashing app) installed, then it only occurred when I
resized a window by clicking and dragging the lower right corner, not a side,
top, bottom, or any other corner.

Re-installing is not going to help because the conflicting software is still
installed. What may make the difference is where the conflict is occurring so
try closing the app in different ways. Assuming you're using windows, try
clicking the [X], file->close, right clicking and selecting close from the
start bar, and even using the task manager. One of these may skip the conflict
and you might be safe that way, else try a different system or uninstalling
programs you aren't using.

Good Luck
~Mike