I am not sure you can extend something to do this. However I looked a little
but into the numeric stepper class and it is in there this private function:

   /**
     *  @private
     *  Increase/decrease the current value.
     */
    private function buttonPress(button:Button, trigger:Event = null):void
    {
        if (enabled)
        {
            // we may get a buttonPress message before focusOut event for
            // the text field. Hence we need to check the value in
            // inputField.
            takeValueFromTextField();

            var oldValue:Number = lastValue;
            setValue(button == nextButton ?
                     lastValue + stepSize :
                     lastValue - stepSize, true, trigger);

            if (oldValue != lastValue)
                inputField.selectRange(0,0);

You copy the class rename it and use it as your own custom class. In here you
add your check if the button is the next button and the value > 100 and try to
disable the next button. Please have a further look into the class there might
be a better place where you can put your code ...

HTH,
Claudiu