Hi,

I'm running into this same error with Mate framework, so this is not only
Cairngorm-related problem. Trying to make RPC-calls via sub-application
loaded with swfloader gives the same error as previously described:

"No destination with id 'null' is registered with any service."

Also I get the same Error:

"TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert obj...@a0caee9
to mx.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage."

Tried the Security.allowDomain as described in the pdf, but nothing. Erich,
did you manage to fix this?

Cheers, Jukka