Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what to
research? I have a TileList binded to an ArrayCollection. One attribute
of the AC is 'productType' which is a String. I want to have buttons
that, when clicked, make all items not of that value disappear. Its a
filtering function for a product list.

If the user clicks the 'Soap' button, I would like all items in the
TileList that are not Soap to disappear. I also would need to know how
to have an 'All' button restore the original TileList.

Thanks for any info you all can provide!