Hello!

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to dynamically size ItemRenderers in my
app.

Screenshot: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5694/picasathumbslider.jpg

This screenshot is from Picasa (not my app), but it demonstrates what I'm
trying to do.  The thumbnails along the top of the image are displayed in a
HorizontalList, and their size is dictated by the slider (which I've circled in
red).  As the slider moves to the right, the thumbnails get larger, and as it
moves to the left, the thumbnails get smaller.

I've found some tips on how to make this work in a TileList (with columnWidth
and rowHeight), but in a HorizontalList, there is no columnWidth parameter.
I've also tried altering the width property in all of its varieties (e.g.
explicitWidth), along with invalidating the component and dispatching an
Event.RESIZE event.  However, nothing I do seems to have any effect.  Can
someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks! :)
-Rich

P.S. That's Shawn White in the thumbnails, competing at last weekend's US
Superpipe Finals in Park City, Utah.  His run was absolutely incredible.