Tried asking this on stackoverflow to no avail...hopefully someone here might
have some insight

I have a clustered chart with 2 column series. The problem is that sometimes
one column's values are so large, the other column is dwarfed. So I added
checkboxes to show/hide a given column, and set the visibility of the
ColumnSeries as such:

visible="{checkbox.selected}" includeInLayout="{checkbox.selected}"

This shows/hides the given column correctly, the problem is that it does not
reset the Y-Axis, so the other column never actually grows in height (when the
column with the larger values is hidden). I've tried resetting the data
provider, validating/invalidating the chart, and nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!