Quick question... If I'm developing a Flex app with php locally on my desktop,
is there a way to avoid getting this error:

SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation: BitmapData.draw:
http://localhost/beta/SwebappsTest-debug/SwebappsTest.swf cannot access
http://swebapps.com/beta/images-standard/buttons/audio_btn.png. A policy file
is required, but the checkPolicyFile flag was not set when this media was
loaded.
 at flash.display::BitmapData/draw()
 at com.fusiox.ui::Reflection/drawReflection()[C:\Users\devteam\Documents\Flex
Builder 3\SwebappsTest\com\fusiox\ui\Reflection.as:44]
 at
Design::ButtonsPanel/___ButtonsPanel_Reflection1_enterFrame()[C:\Users\devteam\Documents\Flex
 Builder 3\SwebappsTest\Design\ButtonsPanel.mxml:219]

What I'm doing is retrieving images from a mysql database on our web server and
populating them in a tilelist on flex.  However, every time I do I get the
error above and I put a cross-domain policy file on the webroot of our server:

// CROSS-DOMAIN POLICY XML FILE

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<cross-domain-policy>
    <allow-access-from domain="*.swebapps.com"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

Any advice to avoid this error message running the app locally?