Quick question... If I'm developing a Flex app with php locally on my desktop,
is there a way to avoid getting this error:

SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation: BitmapData.draw:......

What I'm doing is retrieving images from a mysql database on our web server and
populating them in a tilelist on flex. However, every time I do I get the error
above and I put a cross-domain policy file on the webroot of our server:

// CROSS-DOMAIN POLICY XML FILE

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<cross-domain-policy>
<allow-access-from domain="*.myDomainName.com"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

Any advice to avoid this error message running the app locally?