Thanks so much! I will try that.
Pat

________________________________
From: Richard Rodseth <rrods...@gmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 4:52:30 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How do create two different charts?

Quick answer, and I may not have time  to follow up with more detail . You can
have different series types within the same chart definition.

In other words, an <mx:ColumnSeries> element doesn't have to be inside an
<mx:ColumnChart> element. So just use an <mx:CartesianChart> (I believe that's
what it's called) and add the series you need.

Of course, the devil's in the details, but that might get you started.