From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of raja_s_patil
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 2:04 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to access web page on own web site.

Hello,

I am beginner in flex and developing a test project using
flex, spring, spring-flex, spring security and iBatis.
The test application is mix of jsp pages and flex. The application
is embedded in one of jsp pages. We are using a jsp page for
logging in and on successful login page with flex application is
shown. Till this it works fine.

In flex application i have put few buttons which control state of
a view stack and few buttons like Home, logout etc. etc. should
take user to respective internal web pages.

What shall I put in the onclick events so that user is diverted to
respective pages of the application and with logout button it
should logout from spring security. For logout the equivalent
code in jsp is

for home it is <a href="./../index.jsp">Home</a>

Thanks and best regards

Raja