thanks Tracy Spratt,

> You want to use Flex to navigate to html pages?  If so, that is a serious
> waste of Flex RIA technology.

Well, Since Flex application is occupying almost whole space
in browser to best my knowledge I found only this way to jump
to Home Page and Logout from Spring Security.

Can u suggest me some Good Practices material to read as far as
designing Flex UI is Concerned. Till date I have very long experience
as far as Desktop database applications are concerned. But web
applications seems to be altogether different beast to tame.

I think i have to repolish my experience and knowledge in context
of web UI design since SDI or MDI windows interface seems to be
not a way as far as web applications are concerned so I have to
radically change my thinking for Web UI design

> But you can call navigateToUrl().

Thanks for the tip, Time being I will use this and proceed,
hope u consider above mentioned loud thinking and help me in this
respect.

Thanks and regards

Raja.