Check the date of the debug swf flex builder is building to make sure
they are the latest ones...if not that, I'm sure you've already tried
this but a browser cache clear is also something to try. I tend to
always use Firefox with web developer no-cache settings but whenever I
test in Safari or Chrome that stuff always happens to me.