Wel, just tell them it's an upgraded version of the cairngorm SWC.  You
can just replace the SWC in the project and it'd be all good

-Jake

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
On Apr 18, 2010 1:46 PM, Nick Middleweek <n...@middleweek.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the info... I know this sounds crazy but because of project/ company
politics we have extreem difficulty getting 3rd party libraries on the project.

Are there any preferred alternative ways?

Cheers,
Nick

On 18 April 2010 19:11, Jake Churchill <reyna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Download cairgorm extensions.  It has classes called Callbacks which
basically notifies the view after a command has finished.  It's perfect
for this situation.

-Jake

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

On Apr 18, 2010 1:02 PM, Nick Middleweek <n...@middleweek.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I'm working on a cairngorm flex app and have been told to put all business
logic inside the CG Command.

At the end of the CG Command, I need to get the ADG to expand it's grouping
nodes for a particular node.

What is the correct way of solving this problem because from my Command, I
can't 'see' the view.

Should I update the model from the Command and have a ChangeWatcher on the view
to run the AdvancedDataGrid.expandChildrenOf() code?

Is there a right and wrong way of solving this?

Thanks,
Nick