Hi
How would my classpath element look like if i have my mxml in

ui/lsmflex/login/mxmlcomponents

I have my AS files in user_classes of flex.

Regards
Husain

Husain Kitabi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
Can you please comment again.
I'm just stuck at that error.

Regards
Husain

Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Same situation?  Accordion also has deferred Instantiation as the default.

Tracy