Hi, we were compiling against SDK 4 beta 2, and now are trying to move to
the release SDK build.
The problem is that in beta CSS styles would compile even though they aren't
used, now the compiler tries to be smart, when it's less needed, and it
doesn't compile the stiles... * sigh *
I'm getting warning: C:\projects\exemplars\trunk\src\styles\main.css(93):
Warning: The CSS type selector 'ToolTip' was not processed, because the type
was not used in the application.
The thing is, this style is used in modules, and we have 5 modules that use
the same style for the tooltip - I don't want to compile this style 5
times...
I've tried forcing the importing of ToolTip and Alert (these two are giving
the issues), but since the main module is using RSLs, the imports are
ignored, the compiler still thinks it has to omit these styles... * double
sigh *
Is there a way to prevent this awesome program from guessing what I wanted
to do? Why try to guess and decide instead of me? Worst case - ask... Why
assume?..