Hi Oleh,

Just found out about
-keep-all-type-selectors compiler option, this must be helpful in your case

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7a92.html
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/483614

--
Best regards,
Andriy Panas

On 11 May 2010 14:51, Andriy Panas <a.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> Either patch the compiler (sigh) to remove this warning
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1499748 or set
>
> -show-unused-type-selector-warnings=false in Flex compiler section  of
> your project properties in Flash Builder 4.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/840611/flex-the-css-type-selector-was-not-processed-because-the-type-was-not-used-in-th
>
> Could remove the warning only, not sure whether style will be compiled
> into resulted SWF.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Andriy Panas
>

> On 8 May 2010 20:11, Oleg Sivokon <olegsivo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hi, we were compiling against SDK 4 beta 2, and now are trying to move to
>> the release SDK build.
>> The problem is that in beta CSS styles would compile even though they aren't
>> used, now the compiler tries to be smart, when it's less needed, and it
>> doesn't compile the stiles... * sigh *
>> I'm getting warning: C:\projects\exemplars\trunk\src\styles\main.css(93):
>> Warning: The CSS type selector 'ToolTip' was not processed, because the type
>> was not used in the application.
>> The thing is, this style is used in modules, and we have 5 modules that use
>> the same style for the tooltip - I don't want to compile this style 5
>> times...
>> I've tried forcing the importing of ToolTip and Alert (these two are giving
>> the issues), but since the main module is using RSLs, the imports are
>> ignored, the compiler still thinks it has to omit these styles... * double
>> sigh *
>> Is there a way to prevent this awesome program from guessing what I wanted
>> to do? Why try to guess and decide instead of me? Worst case - ask... Why
>> assume?..

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: