On May 22, 2010, at 5:44 PM, Oleg Sivokon wrote:

> The first one never happened to me before, but, if I had to work around that,
> I'd set it to compile with Ant and I would try to change the settings so that
> it wouldn't generate as files in the source folder. The error message may be
> somewhat ambiguous, but what it is trying to say is that it is trying to
> compile the generated file, but it finds it in the wrong location.
>
> If the project doesn't have an explicit reference to a class, then it is
> considered a foreign file. More yet, it won't be compiled with the project,
> unless you are compiling with COMPC and you have that class mentioned in the
> configuration.
>
> Best.
>
> Oleg

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your reply. I had already determined that it was generating the file
in the wrong location; I was hoping there was a setting in FB4 that I had
somehow inadvertently changed to cause it to do that. Apparently, though, there
isn't. I'll file a bug with Adobe regarding this, and an enhancement request
regarding optionally compiling apparently unreferenced files.
--
Rick Genter
rick.gen...@gmail.com