I'm working with a team to put together a repeatable checkout
process.

We are using a Flex shopping cart and then opening up an IFrame using
flexiframe to capitalize on our ASP.net secure checkout server.  This
works like a charm until we click on a simple button in ASP.net that
does one thing - and one thing only.  It's supposed to trigger a
process, using FABridge, to get us back to the first `page' in
the Flex application so as to run another transaction.A few things I
have done, and please let me know if you need more data, code, or
whatever.

I put FABridge.js in the Flex project's html-template folder.

I put FABridge.as in the a `bridge' package in the Flex project.

I put FABridge.js in the ASP.net project.

I declare this file on the aspx page like so:

             <script type="text/javascript"
src="../Scripts/FABridge.js"></script>

Then, I declared the ASP.net button like so:

             <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnNewOrder" Text="Place New
Order" OnClientClick="newOrder();"/>

The newOrder function is written like so:

<script type="text/javascript">

                         function newOrder() {

                                     var flexApp = FABridge('AdminTrak',
'flex');

                                     flexApp.setPage(0);

                         }

</script>

The setPage function in Flex looks like so:

             public function setPage(pageNum:int):void {

model.pageSetter(pageNum, 2)

                                     }

Now, I added a namespace on the view where this function resides like
so:

             xmlns:bridge="bridge.*" as well as the following
declaration:

             <fx:Declarations>

                         <!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services,
value objects) here -->

                         <bridge:FABridge bridgeName="flex" />

             </fx:Declarations>

Also, I added the following line in my index.template.html file:

             flashvars.bridgeName = "flex";

So, I run a transaction and then click on the button to place a new
order.  All I get is an error that tells me that FABridge.flex is not
defined.

Please help.